jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

... Than the greatest love the world has known...

.... Siempre me gustó esta canción...

MORE
More, than the greatest love the world has known,
This is the love I give to you alone,
More, than the simple words I try to say,
I only live to love you more each day...

More, than you'll ever know, my arms long to hold you so,
My life will be in your keeping, waking, sleeping, laughing, weeping,
Longer than always is a long long time, but far beyond forever you're gonna be mine
I know I've never lived before and my heart is very sure,
No one else could love you More...


... Y cuando pude hice "mi versión"... No creáis, que la he tenido que repetir un montón de veces...



... Ya sé, ya sé... Éste lo hace mucho mejor... Pero "Éste" es un artista y yo soy sólo una "aficionadilla"...



... De cualquier manera... Más, siempre Más... Que el amor más grande que el mundo haya conocido...

No hay comentarios: