sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To me...



THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME...

I've had my share,
Of life's ups and downs,
but fates been kind,
the downs have been few,

I guess you could say,
I've been lucky,
Or I guess you could say,
That it's all because of you.

If anyone, should ever write, my life story,
for whatever reason there might be,
you'd be there,
between each line of pain and glory,
cos your the best thing that ever happened to me,
Oh your the best thing that ever happened to me.

There have been times,
when times were hard,
but always somehow I made it, I made it through,
But for every moment that I've been hurtin',
there's been a moment, that I've spent.....
Oh just loving you,

If anyone should ever write my life story,
for whatever, for whatever reason there might be,
you'd be there, between each line of pain and glory,
Cos your the best thing that ever happened to me,
Oh your the best thing that ever happened to me,
don't you know, your the best thing....
Oh that ever happened,
to me.


........................................................................

LO MEJOR QUE ME HA PASADO...

He tenido mis propios altibajos en la vida,
pero por cosas del destino, las bajadas no han sido demasiadas.

Sé que podrías pensar que he tenido suerte,
O quizá que todo puede haber sido por ti.

Si alguien, alguna vez, escribiese la historia de mi vida,
por cualquier causa, tú estarías allí.
En cada línea de dolor y felicidad,
porque eres lo mejor que me ha pasado,
sí, lo mejor que me ha pasado.

Hubo momentos duros,
pero siempre, de algún modo, los superé...
Cada momento en el que fui herida...
lo pude olvidar...
solamente amándote...

Si alguien alguna vez escribe mi historia,
por cualquier razón podría ser
que tú estuvieras allí, en cada línea de felicidad y dolor,
porque eres lo mejor que me ha pasado,
sí, lo mejor que me ha pasado...
¿No lo sabes? eres lo mejor...
... Lo mejor que me ha pasado nunca...


No hay comentarios: